The better the value, the bigger the fun.
Is your family ready for great times on the water? There’s no easier way to enjoy cruising, fishing, swimming and all-day fun than on a SunChaser pontoon. SunChaser pontoons are not only remarkably affordable, they also offer great features, reliable construction and impressive warranties. And, they are part of the legendary Smoker Craft family of boats. We encourage you to take a look at just a few of the details that add up to the best value on the water.
Sunchaser's hat-channel construction begins with up to .250 gauge aluminum hat chase with a 5.8” span, secured with eight bolts. Combine that with a .190 gauge aluminum transom that’s through-bolted with up to 20 bolts and footed deck risers to prevent tube fatigue, and you see why Sunchaser backs its industry-leading construction with a Limited Lifetime Warranty on every product.
Only Sunchaser offers industry-leading deck construction designed to give you years of strength and reliability.
- THROUGH-BOLTED TRANSOM
- A one-piece body with an all-welded transom is built with .190 gauge aluminum and plastic reinforced on the inner transom. A pre-drilled motor mounted and attached with 20 bolts allows for the heaviest, high horsepower engines.
- .190 gauge aluminum is turned down for strength and structure.
- Spray defectors with reinforced gussets push the water away.
- V provides clean water to propeller for better turning.
- CONSTRUCTED FOR ENDURANCE
3/4”, 7-ply pressure treated plywood through-bolted and screwed to the hat channels to create the strongest seams and transom support in the industry.
Tubes are made with one-piece .080 gauge aluminum with fulllength keels and sturdy deck risers. Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- FENCE & RAILING
Features foam backing to prevent rattling and fully welded and anodized railing to add strength. Anodized welds are never painted. It’s all backed by a 6-year warranty.
- 4 POINT DECK TO HULL FUSION
SunChaser deck brackets have 4 points of fusion for an extended area of contact with the tube. In addition to providing increased strength and support, this reduces frame twist and racking in rough water and guards against tube fatigue.