The better the value, the bigger the fun.
Is your family ready for great times on the water? There’s no easier way to enjoy cruising, fishing, swimming and all-day fun than on a SunChaser pontoon. SunChaser pontoons are not only remarkably affordable, they also offer great features, reliable construction and impressive warranties. And, they are part of the legendary Smoker Craft family of boats. We encourage you to take a look at just a few of the details that add up to the best value on the water.
Sunchaser's hat-channel construction begins with up to .250 gauge aluminum hat chase with a 5.8” span, secured with eight bolts. Combine that with a .190 gauge aluminum transom that’s through-bolted with up to 20 bolts and footed deck risers to prevent tube fatigue, and you see why Sunchaser backs its industry-leading construction with a Limited Lifetime Warranty on every product.
Only Sunchaser offers industry-leading deck construction designed to give you years of strength and reliability.
- Cross Channel Construction provides superior chassis strength. The transom area is supported with up to 3/16" hat-channel construction using twice the amount of fixtures compared to other pontoons. This provides the strength to handle the high torque of today's large engines.
- Deck and Floor feature 3⁄4", 7-ply pressure-treated plywood through - bolted and screwed to the hat channels to create the strongest seams in the industry. Backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty.
- Marine grade carpet is bonded to the deck with marine adhesive and secured around the perimeter with stainless steel fasteners.
- Spacers between the fence bottom and the deck allow water to drain easily and cut drying time in half.
- Fence and Railing features foam backing to prevent rattling and fully welded and anodized railing to add strength. Anodized welds are never painted. It’s all backed by a 6-year warranty.
- EZ Gate Lift incorporates safety and convenience with style. The ingenious heavy-duty hinge lifts up and out to create a safe environment that still only requires one hand for easy loading and unloading.
- Superior Upholstery is covered by a 6-year warranty. We use only the finest quality, UV stabilized, marine-grade 42 ml vinyl, automotive-grade pigments and a Stain Resistant Topcoat. Herringbone backing provides "no-sag" recovery while biocide-treated foam and stainless fixtures add durability. To help it all last, our bases are designed with a moat system that directs water away from the seat and off the boat
- Tubes are made with one-piece .080 gauge aluminum with full-length keels and sturdy deck risers. Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Transom made of up to .190 gauge aluminum and supported with up to 20 stainless bolts to handle today's higher horsepower engines.
- Quick-Release Bimini Top made of aluminum with up to 11⁄4" stainless fixtures features color-matched canvas and easy-to-use push-button system.
- Protected Sern Boarding Area available in synthetic teak on the Majestic and Limited series or durable vinyl on the Starfish and Stardeck series. Either way, it provides a great place to dry off after swimming or tubing.
- Premium Appointments include custom corner castings, padded interiors, LED lighting, pop-up cleats, mahogany accents, stainless hardware and extended swim platform.